Victoria Police Legacy
Victoria Police Legacy supports
- Members of the police family who have lost a partner who is a serving or retired sworn member of Victoria Police, Protective Services Officer or recruit in training.
- Serving or retired sworn members and Protective Services Officer who have lost partners.
- Resigned Members, who fall into one of the above categories, if they have served more than 25 years with Victoria Police.
- Legatees who have moved into a new relationship; and
- Parents of serving members of Victoria Police and Protective Services Officers where that member was not in a relationship at the time of their death.
Victoria Police Legacy is a not-for-profit public benevolent institution that has Australian Taxation Office Deductible Gift Recipient status.
Our income is primarily derived from the extremely generous financial support of the many thousands of sworn members of Victoria Police ranging from the newest recruit to the Chief Commissioner, without whom much of the high quality support and services would not be possible. This is complemented by bequests, sponsorship, returns on investment and other donations.
Visit Victoria Police Legacy